Citizens of Schengen countries can obtain a visa in any member country of the Schengen area. We offer a remote visa application service for citizens of all EU countries through the Russian Embassy in Bern. The service is also available for citizens of third countries – residents of Switzerland.
Get a visa to Russia without complications and personal visits to the embassy or visa agency. You will only need to take a photo, fill in our simple and secure questionnaire, sign a ready-made visa application and mail us a package of documents, including your passport.
- Letter of invitation from a Russian tour operator – purchasable on this website if needed.
- Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages; valid for at least 6 months after the visa expires.
- Application form
- Colour photograph ?
- Medical insurance policy valid on the territory of Russia – purchasable on this website if needed.
- Copy of a valid Swiss Residence permit *
On this site, you can order an invitation letter, or get it for free if booking accommodation with us, issue an insurance policy, file an application for a visa, order fast-track services and courier mail return of your passport with a visa.
Services & Fees
The standard fee for EU/CH citizens is set at 210 CHF per application covering consular fees, operator’s fee and passport mail-back with regular mail.
Standard processing time lies within 7 to 14 days from the moment of receipt of a full package of documents. The earliest possible day of entry can be no earlier than 14 days after the documents have been received by us.
Fast-track application (within 4 to 7 days) is subject to an extra fee of 100 CHF per application.
Passport mail-back with courier mail is subject to an extra fee of 50 CHF.
- The photograph should measure 3.5 x 4.5 cm and be captured against a light background, preferably white or off-white. This will ensure clear visibility of your features, as they contrast against the backdrop.
- The image should be of high quality, with a clear focus on your face.
- Please print the photograph on standard photographic paper (camera print).
- For optimal identification, please ensure that your face is fully visible and not obscured by items such as sunglasses, hats, caps, or other head coverings. Exceptions may be made for religious or ethnic reasons.
- Kindly affix the Photograph securely onto the Visa Application Form.
Please note that careful adherence to these instructions is crucial. Incomplete applications may result from photographs that do not meet these specified requirements.